1. Delivery of the Goods is performed to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
2. The Customer may choose the following forms of delivery of the ordered Goods:
3. On the Shop websites, in the description of the Goods, the Seller informs the Customer about the number of Business Days needed to process the Order and to deliver it, as well as about the delivery charges.
4. The deadline for delivery and processing of the Order shall be calculated per Business Days, in accordance with Paragraph VII Subparagraph 2.
5. The Seller shall deliver a receipt or a VAT invoice together with the Goods for the Goods delivered.
6. If the ordered Goods have different delivery deadlines, the longest deadline shall apply to the whole Order.